DARTECH Refund and Return Policy
DARTECH normally does not provide refunds or returns for software purchases. The software and web site have been designed and built so customers can try the software before purchasing to make sure it meets their needs. However, in the interest of Customer Satisfaction we will provide a refund with the following conditions:
- Contact DART Customer Support first to resolve whatever issue is preventing you from using our software. If a resolution can not be made, then a refund can be requested. DART Support can be contacted to answer questions and resolve issues while the software is running in trial/demo mode and before a purchase has been made.
- The DART product must have been purchased directly from us and not from any other source. For a refund from another source, contact them directly. Refunds are always issued from the place of purchase.
- Refunds are only issued on new purchases and NOT Upgrade purchases.
- A Restocking Fee of $20.00 USD will be charged for all returns and refunds. The Restocking Fee will be waived if the refund request is made directly to DARTECH and not through a credit card company.
- There must be clear and obvious proof of purchase. Please provide your Order Number, Your Name, Product Name, Email Address, Date of Purchase and Reason for Return with your Refund Request.
- The refund request must be made within 30 days of the purchase date. The request can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Refund Request.
- No refund will be issued for shipping and handling charges.
- No refunds are issued for the Trial CD.
- If the product was purchased on CD, then the CD and container must be returned in near new condition before the refund is issued.
- In all cases once a refund has been issued, the customer must remove (uninstall) the software and all supporting materials immediately from his or her system.
- The refund will be done by making a credit transaction to the customer credit card account.
Best case scenario – Customer downloads software, tries the software, likes it and buys it.
Worst case scenario – Customer buys software, tries it, doesn’t like it and requests refund via his or her credit card company. If you do buy it, then try it and don’t like it, please request a refund directly from us.
We sincerely hope our software meets your expectations – DARTECH, Inc.